Search Issue Tracker
Unity hangs after performing Build and run to iOS
Happens randomly. Seems that Unity is still trying to send messages to xcode.
Log attached (Editor-prev.log)
"2013-05-31 17:28:25.923 Unity[11524:707] Checking <NSRunningApplication: 0x20563e40 (com.apple.dt.Xcode - 11553)>
Connecting to Xcode
Sending command 1
Received results: OK
Disconnecting" and keeps repeating this
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider