Search Issue Tracker
Unity hangs after performing Build and run to iOS
Happens randomly. Seems that Unity is still trying to send messages to xcode.
Log attached (Editor-prev.log)
"2013-05-31 17:28:25.923 Unity[11524:707] Checking <NSRunningApplication: 0x20563e40 (com.apple.dt.Xcode - 11553)>
Connecting to Xcode
Sending command 1
Received results: OK
Disconnecting" and keeps repeating this
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers