Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Unity generates invalid namespace name for projects with '.' in their name for il2cpp scripting backend
Fixed in platform/winrt/bugfixes14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window