Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Unity freezes when adding variants to ShaderVariantCollection for shader with many shader_feature
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached project 'BugReproShaderVariants.zip' and open in Unity
2) In the Project window, click on 'ShaderVariantsForMany.shadervariants' Shader Variant Collection
3) In the Inspector window, click on 'Add shader' button
4) After shader selection window shows up, double click on 'ManyVariantsShader.shader' shader
5) Click on the plus icon to add a shader variant to Shader Variant Collection
----Unity will freeze
Expected result: Unity should add a shader variant to Shader Variant Collection without freezing
Actual result: Unity freezes while adding a shader variant to Shader Variant Collection
5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone