Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0a20
Unity fails to read imported Sketchup asset files of versions 2020 or 2021
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ModelImportTest.zip"
2. Open Assets/Sketchup folder in the Project window
3. There are four .skp files named after the versions of Sketchup they were saved as
Expected result: the .skp files of versions 2020 and 2021 are imported correctly and are usable
Actual result: the .skp files of versions 2020 and 2021 are not imported correctly and are unusable
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
- Pressing the "Select Nodes..." button in the Inspector window after selecting the 2020 or 2021 version .skp asset throws "IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array" error
- .skp files of versions 2018 and 2019 don't encounter this issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"