Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to load internal dll due to it being on an Unknown architecture
Open Unity 5.5.0b10 with any project (even empty one) and the following two error messages show up in the console:
Failed to determine 'D:/UnityInstalls/Unity 5.5.0b10/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/WindowsStoreApps/uap_arm/AudioPluginMsHRTF.dll' machine type, the value vas 0x01c4
Failed to load 'D:/UnityInstalls/Unity 5.5.0b10/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/WindowsStoreApps/uap_arm/AudioPluginMsHRTF.dll', expected x64 architecture, but was Unknown architecture. You must recompile your plugin for x64 architecture.
I have Unity with only Windows Standalone, Android and WebGL support installed.
This is a regression from 5.5.0b9 where the errors don' show up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode