Search Issue Tracker
Unity fails to load internal dll due to it being on an Unknown architecture
Open Unity 5.5.0b10 with any project (even empty one) and the following two error messages show up in the console:
Failed to determine 'D:/UnityInstalls/Unity 5.5.0b10/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/WindowsStoreApps/uap_arm/AudioPluginMsHRTF.dll' machine type, the value vas 0x01c4
Failed to load 'D:/UnityInstalls/Unity 5.5.0b10/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/VR/WindowsStoreApps/uap_arm/AudioPluginMsHRTF.dll', expected x64 architecture, but was Unknown architecture. You must recompile your plugin for x64 architecture.
I have Unity with only Windows Standalone, Android and WebGL support installed.
This is a regression from 5.5.0b9 where the errors don' show up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file