Search Issue Tracker
1) What happened
Unity fails to execute code.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the scene hit run.
Test logs before and after calling a static function.
The static function logs.
When the static function is called, nothing is logged.
Unity should print an error that the code can't be executed.
Or Unity should execute the code.
I know the code will execute if placed inside of a StartCoroutine call.
Expected result is to see in the console log:
StaticTest.TestFunction("Test 31 will not log");
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player