Search Issue Tracker
1) What happened
Unity fails to execute code.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the scene hit run.
Test logs before and after calling a static function.
The static function logs.
When the static function is called, nothing is logged.
Unity should print an error that the code can't be executed.
Or Unity should execute the code.
I know the code will execute if placed inside of a StartCoroutine call.
Expected result is to see in the console log:
StaticTest.TestFunction("Test 31 will not log");
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items