Search Issue Tracker
Unity editor crashes on FindGridCell when importing fbx object
How to reproduce:
1. Open Project "repro_1161740" from OwnCloud
2. Navigate to "оно.fbx" in the projects window
3. Right-click it and select "reimport" and wait for around 10 minutes
- observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2b6, 2019.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`