Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Unity Editor crashes on ApplyTexture when selecting GameObject with a particle system
How to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Select one of "obstacle" gameObjects
- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.3.0a9 or lower (missing prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown