Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Unity Editor crashes on ApplyTexture when selecting GameObject with a particle system
How to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Select one of "obstacle" gameObjects
- Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.3.0a9 or lower (missing prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone