Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Unity Editor crashes when loading LuScene after making changes to static window in a separate scene
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an empty scene with Main Camera and Directional Light if not there by default
2.Create a 3D cube
3.Add another cube as a child of existing cube
4. Uncheck, check static property on the parent cube
5. Check console for errors
6. Download Adam character Pack from the asset store in same project
7. Try opening the LuScene and observe the crash
Unity Editor crashes
Editor works fine
MacOS X 10.12
2017.3.0b8 , 2017.3.0b7
20172.20f3 , 2017.1.1 , 2017.1
the error and crash are related to the scene and lighting since checking and unchecking the static box makes a difference to lighting setting of a scene (we see an error pop up) and the moment we open a new scene, the editor crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform