Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[Regression]Crash on PhysicsManager::SetColliderTransform while entering playmode after reloading scene that had changes on disk
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ReproProject" and "New Scene" (do not delete the project zip file)
2. Duplicate a Cube and save the scene
3. Unzip the "ReproProject" zip file in the same directory as project before and overwrite it
4. Go back to the Editor, when asked to reload the scene, press "Reload"
1. Create a new project.
2. Download and Import 'Survival Shooter' in the project from asset store.
3. Open/Double-click the 'Çomplete Game' Scene.
4. Download and import 'Space Shooter/Tanks" in the same project.
5. Observe the crash.
Crash occurs on:
0x0000000140970D63 (Unity) PhysicsManager::SetColliderTransformChangeInterest
0x000000014093988C (Unity) Collider::Deactivate
0x00000001403BFBB5 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00000001403BFCBE (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively
0x00000001403C0150 (Unity) GameObject::Deactivate
Regression introduced in - 2017.3.0b1
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b4, 2017.3.0b1
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)