Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Regression]Crash on PhysicsManager::SetColliderTransform while entering playmode after reloading scene that had changes on disk
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "ReproProject" and "New Scene" (do not delete the project zip file)
2. Duplicate a Cube and save the scene
3. Unzip the "ReproProject" zip file in the same directory as project before and overwrite it
4. Go back to the Editor, when asked to reload the scene, press "Reload"
1. Create a new project.
2. Download and Import 'Survival Shooter' in the project from asset store.
3. Open/Double-click the 'Çomplete Game' Scene.
4. Download and import 'Space Shooter/Tanks" in the same project.
5. Observe the crash.
Crash occurs on:
0x0000000140970D63 (Unity) PhysicsManager::SetColliderTransformChangeInterest
0x000000014093988C (Unity) Collider::Deactivate
0x00000001403BFBB5 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00000001403BFCBE (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively
0x00000001403C0150 (Unity) GameObject::Deactivate
Regression introduced in - 2017.3.0b1
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a1, 2017.3.0b4, 2017.3.0b1
Not reproducible with - 2017.3.0a7, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.1.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default