Search Issue Tracker
Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
The Unity Download assistant pre-fills the Unity install folder path with the last path where a Unity editor was installed. This means that if a user wants to install a newer version of the editor, they are very likely to end up overriding their last version instead. Even if users figure that out, this is still pretty confusing. it would be best if no path would be filled in by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build