Search Issue Tracker
Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
The Unity Download assistant pre-fills the Unity install folder path with the last path where a Unity editor was installed. This means that if a user wants to install a newer version of the editor, they are very likely to end up overriding their last version instead. Even if users figure that out, this is still pretty confusing. it would be best if no path would be filled in by default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode