Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Unity does not load the 2017.1 launcher without internet connection when license is for 5.x
Step to reproduce:
- Using Unity 5.x, sign in (important!, user must be signed in)
- Make sure only 5.x license is available
- Install 2017.1 or later version with 6.x license
- Disconnect from current WI-FI network.
- Open the installed 2017.1 Unity
- User cannot proceed with work offline flow
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform