Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Unity documentation link is created in start menu when installing Unity without documentation
1. Install appropriate Unity version without documentation (uncheck in installation wizard)
2. When installed, go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unity x.x.x in Windows Explorer
Expected: no documentation is installed - Unity Documentation link does not appear
Actual: no documentation is installed - Unity Documentation link appears and leads to unreachable target (check picture attached)
Reproduced in: 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator