Search Issue Tracker
Unity documentation link is created in start menu when installing Unity without documentation
1. Install appropriate Unity version without documentation (uncheck in installation wizard)
2. When installed, go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Unity x.x.x in Windows Explorer
Expected: no documentation is installed - Unity Documentation link does not appear
Actual: no documentation is installed - Unity Documentation link appears and leads to unreachable target (check picture attached)
Reproduced in: 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.