Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.1
Unity crashes when switching to DX11 when profiler is open
1. Open project DX11skinperf
2. Go to player settings and enable Direct3D 11
3. Unity crashes
Note: if you were to close the profiler tab, everything would work as intended.
Does not reproduce with Version 4.2.1f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error