Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.1
Unity crashes when switching to DX11 when profiler is open
1. Open project DX11skinperf
2. Go to player settings and enable Direct3D 11
3. Unity crashes
Note: if you were to close the profiler tab, everything would work as intended.
Does not reproduce with Version 4.2.1f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded