Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity crashes when resetting center of mass of disabled ArticulationBody in runtime
1. Open attached project "ArticulationBodyCrash.zip"
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (no ArticulationBody component)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles