Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity crashes when resetting center of mass of disabled ArticulationBody in runtime
1. Open attached project "ArticulationBodyCrash.zip"
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (no ArticulationBody component)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a3