Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity crashes when resetting center of mass of disabled ArticulationBody in runtime
1. Open attached project "ArticulationBodyCrash.zip"
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (no ArticulationBody component)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator