Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity crashes when resetting center of mass of disabled ArticulationBody in runtime
1. Open attached project "ArticulationBodyCrash.zip"
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (no ArticulationBody component)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project