Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Unity crashes when resetting center of mass of disabled ArticulationBody in runtime
1. Open attached project "ArticulationBodyCrash.zip"
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (no ArticulationBody component)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true