Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
[Wintermute] Unity crashes when switching from Enlighten to PLM if the editor install path contains non-Latin characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Unity in a folder with some non-Latin symbols. Or find a folder which contains Unity and change folder's name to "ąčęUnity"
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project or open an existing one
4. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window
5. In the Lightmapping Settings section, change the Lightmapper from Enlighten to Progressive Lightmapper
Actual result: Once project is opened, Unity crashes
Reproduced on Windows 10
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Backported to: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'