Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[Wintermute] Unity crashes when switching from Enlighten to PLM if the editor install path contains non-Latin characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Unity in a folder with some non-Latin symbols. Or find a folder which contains Unity and change folder's name to "ąčęUnity"
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project or open an existing one
4. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window
5. In the Lightmapping Settings section, change the Lightmapper from Enlighten to Progressive Lightmapper
Actual result: Once project is opened, Unity crashes
Reproduced on Windows 10
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Backported to: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Jun 16, 2018 23:59