Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
[Wintermute] Unity crashes when switching from Enlighten to PLM if the editor install path contains non-Latin characters
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Unity in a folder with some non-Latin symbols. Or find a folder which contains Unity and change folder's name to "ąčęUnity"
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project or open an existing one
4. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window
5. In the Lightmapping Settings section, change the Lightmapper from Enlighten to Progressive Lightmapper
Actual result: Once project is opened, Unity crashes
Reproduced on Windows 10
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
Backported to: 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.5f1, 2017.4.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy