Search Issue Tracker
[Linux editor] Unity crashes when playing a scene
Steps to reproduce
1) Extract and open the project attached by user (src.zip) in Unity
2) Go to /Assets/scenes and open scene 'main.unity'
3) Press 'Play'
4) Unity crashes
*Note: deleting the 'Project Settings' and 'Library' folders results in Unity crashing upon opening scene without even playing it (5.4.0b15).
*Note#2: when filtering out assets to only display all of the scripts in the project and then trying to open any script by double-clicking it, Unity also crashes. This only occurs in 5.4.0b15.
Bug reproduced on:
5.4.0b15, 5.3.4f1, 5.3.1f1
Not reproduced on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"