Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Unity crashes when opening a project with two identical scenes, one of them being unloaded
How to reproduce:
1. Download the user's attached project (Network Test.zip)
2. Extract the project and launch it
Expected results: Unity does not crash
Actual results: Unity crashes instantly
Reproducible with: 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p3, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1
Regression first introduced in: 2018.2.0a3
Note: To look inside the project without crashing, open it in 2018.1.9f1 or earlier versions and load the first scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'