Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Unity crashes when Material.Lerp(start, end, t) with a null "start" or "end" is called (regression)
How to reproduce:
1. Import "MaterialLerpCauseCrash.unitypackage" into any project and open "MatLerp" scene
2. In Hierarchy window, select "GameObject" object
3. In Inspector window -> "Math Lerp (Script)" -> change "Start" material to "None"
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: the error is thrown that one of the variables is Empty/None/Null
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2108.2.14f1, 2019.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.4f1, 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode