Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Unity crashes when Material.Lerp(start, end, t) with a null "start" or "end" is called (regression)
How to reproduce:
1. Import "MaterialLerpCauseCrash.unitypackage" into any project and open "MatLerp" scene
2. In Hierarchy window, select "GameObject" object
3. In Inspector window -> "Math Lerp (Script)" -> change "Start" material to "None"
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: the error is thrown that one of the variables is Empty/None/Null
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2108.2.14f1, 2019.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.4f1, 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags