Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
Unity crashes when Material.Lerp(start, end, t) with a null "start" or "end" is called (regression)
How to reproduce:
1. Import "MaterialLerpCauseCrash.unitypackage" into any project and open "MatLerp" scene
2. In Hierarchy window, select "GameObject" object
3. In Inspector window -> "Math Lerp (Script)" -> change "Start" material to "None"
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: the error is thrown that one of the variables is Empty/None/Null
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2108.2.14f1, 2019.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.4f1, 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone