Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Unity crashes when Material.Lerp(start, end, t) with a null "start" or "end" is called (regression)
How to reproduce:
1. Import "MaterialLerpCauseCrash.unitypackage" into any project and open "MatLerp" scene
2. In Hierarchy window, select "GameObject" object
3. In Inspector window -> "Math Lerp (Script)" -> change "Start" material to "None"
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: the error is thrown that one of the variables is Empty/None/Null
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2108.2.14f1, 2019.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.4f1, 2017.4.14f1, 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS