Search Issue Tracker
Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PrefabCrash.zip"
After the project is opened once, delete "Library" folder to reproduce the crash again.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Could not test with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a2 (Unity does not crash when project is loaded but crashes after Unity is closed, stack trace seems to be similar)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position