Search Issue Tracker
Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PrefabCrash.zip"
After the project is opened once, delete "Library" folder to reproduce the crash again.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Could not test with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a2 (Unity does not crash when project is loaded but crashes after Unity is closed, stack trace seems to be similar)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window