Search Issue Tracker
Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PrefabCrash.zip"
After the project is opened once, delete "Library" folder to reproduce the crash again.
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.21f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Could not test with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a2 (Unity does not crash when project is loaded but crashes after Unity is closed, stack trace seems to be similar)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI