Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Unity crashes when deleting prefab clone after prefab revert
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "deletingObjectBug" project
2. Open "main" scene
3. Select one of the "PARENT(A)" children and duplicate it
4. Move duplicated child to "PARENT(B)" and attach it as "PARENT(B)" child
5. Select duplicated child and press "Revert" in the Inspector window
-Notice the duplicated child object became "PARENT(A)" with 2 children objects as "PARENT(B)" child
6. Press CTRL + Z once
-Again incorrect behaviour, one more child object gets created and 2 child objects act like one single object(attached a .mp4)
7. Press CTRL + Z couple of times again
Another way to reproduce crash is after 5 step delete newly generated "PARENT(A)" object inside "PARENT(B)"
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default