Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Unity crashes when deleting prefab clone after prefab revert
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "deletingObjectBug" project
2. Open "main" scene
3. Select one of the "PARENT(A)" children and duplicate it
4. Move duplicated child to "PARENT(B)" and attach it as "PARENT(B)" child
5. Select duplicated child and press "Revert" in the Inspector window
-Notice the duplicated child object became "PARENT(A)" with 2 children objects as "PARENT(B)" child
6. Press CTRL + Z once
-Again incorrect behaviour, one more child object gets created and 2 child objects act like one single object(attached a .mp4)
7. Press CTRL + Z couple of times again
Another way to reproduce crash is after 5 step delete newly generated "PARENT(A)" object inside "PARENT(B)"
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3