Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Unity crashes when deleting prefab clone after prefab revert
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "deletingObjectBug" project
2. Open "main" scene
3. Select one of the "PARENT(A)" children and duplicate it
4. Move duplicated child to "PARENT(B)" and attach it as "PARENT(B)" child
5. Select duplicated child and press "Revert" in the Inspector window
-Notice the duplicated child object became "PARENT(A)" with 2 children objects as "PARENT(B)" child
6. Press CTRL + Z once
-Again incorrect behaviour, one more child object gets created and 2 child objects act like one single object(attached a .mp4)
7. Press CTRL + Z couple of times again
Another way to reproduce crash is after 5 step delete newly generated "PARENT(A)" object inside "PARENT(B)"
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced on: 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website