Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Unity crashes when calling playable.Destroy() during the PrepareFrame()
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("Playable Destroy Repro.zip")
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Check "Run Problematic Code" in the Game View
4. Press "Play Graph"
Expected result: Unity does not crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1 (Timeline 1.1.0)
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1 (errors with packages)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh