Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unity crashes when AudioMixer.SetFloat() name parameter is null
1. Open the attached project "Test"
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Console logs an error that the name parameter is null
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement