Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unity crashes when AudioMixer.SetFloat() name parameter is null
1. Open the attached project "Test"
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Console logs an error that the name parameter is null
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a1