Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Unity crashes when AudioMixer.SetFloat() name parameter is null
1. Open the attached project "Test"
2. Open "Assets/Scenes/SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Console logs an error that the name parameter is null
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine