Search Issue Tracker
[Windows] Unity crashes on sign in using Manage license window
0. Reproduces only in Windows.
1. Open Unity and make sure you’re signed out.
2. Help -> Manage license.
3. Sign in.
Unity crashes. (it reproduces in 5.4.a4 - a5. regression since 5.3).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker