Search Issue Tracker
[Windows] Unity crashes on sign in using Manage license window
0. Reproduces only in Windows.
1. Open Unity and make sure you’re signed out.
2. Help -> Manage license.
3. Sign in.
Unity crashes. (it reproduces in 5.4.a4 - a5. regression since 5.3).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect