Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Unity crashes on "ExtendVisibleAsChild" when onSceneGUIDelegate references a method which calls HandleUtility.PickGameObject
1. Open user attached project
2. Main Menu -> Test -> "Attach to OnSceneGUI: Null Entry"
Expected: Method executes successfully
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"