Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Unity crashes on "ExtendVisibleAsChild" when onSceneGUIDelegate references a method which calls HandleUtility.PickGameObject
1. Open user attached project
2. Main Menu -> Test -> "Attach to OnSceneGUI: Null Entry"
Expected: Method executes successfully
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default