Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Unity crashes on "ExtendVisibleAsChild" when onSceneGUIDelegate references a method which calls HandleUtility.PickGameObject
1. Open user attached project
2. Main Menu -> Test -> "Attach to OnSceneGUI: Null Entry"
Expected: Method executes successfully
Actual: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets