Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1071794"
2. Expand GameObject "Props" in the Hierarchy
3. Expand GameObject "ContainerYard" in the Hierarchy
4. Select one of the "Warehouse" GameObjects a few times
Actual: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a9
This is a duplicate of issue #1072951Crash in CalculateSurfaceArea after opening the project with certain mesh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting