Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1071794"
2. Expand GameObject "Props" in the Hierarchy
3. Expand GameObject "ContainerYard" in the Hierarchy
4. Select one of the "Warehouse" GameObjects a few times
Actual: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a9
This is a duplicate of issue #1072951Crash in CalculateSurfaceArea after opening the project with certain mesh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process