Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1071794"
2. Expand GameObject "Props" in the Hierarchy
3. Expand GameObject "ContainerYard" in the Hierarchy
4. Select one of the "Warehouse" GameObjects a few times
Actual: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a9
This is a duplicate of issue #1072951Crash in CalculateSurfaceArea after opening the project with certain mesh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor windows layout is being saved/loaded incorrectly when saving undocked tabs
- GameView defaults to 1.25x scale on Windows
- [Android] Animator.Play plays animation/skips frames before the scene is loaded
- [iOS][Metal] Bloom of Post-processing causes flickering white glitches
- Cloned StateMachineBehaviour don't get destroyed after each script recompile