Search Issue Tracker
Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1071794"
2. Expand GameObject "Props" in the Hierarchy
3. Expand GameObject "ContainerYard" in the Hierarchy
4. Select one of the "Warehouse" GameObjects a few times
Actual: Editor crashes.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.9f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a9
This is a duplicate of issue #1072951Crash in CalculateSurfaceArea after opening the project with certain mesh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button