Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash in CalculateSurfaceArea after opening the project with certain mesh
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
Project opens without crashes.
Regression introduced in Unity 2018.2.0b10.
Last calls from the stacktrace:
0x0000000140843914 (Unity) CalculateSurfaceArea
0x0000000140843325 (Unity) CalculateNormalizedLightmapArea
0x0000000140833D39 (Unity) MeshRenderer::GetCachedNormalizedLightmapArea
0x0000000141147FA5 (Unity) AddInstance
0x000000014114EA78 (Unity) ExtractGIInstances
0x0000000141162911 (Unity) GISceneManager::GetGeometries
- Reproducible in 2018.2.5f1, 2018.2.0b10;
- Not reproducible in 2018.3.0a9, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2017.2.3p3;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Opening the project in 2018.3.0b9 and earlier fixes the issue;
- In the latest 2018.3 reference to the prefab that's causing the bug is broken, so the bug might be masked out in this version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script