Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>, when 2D colliders collide
1. Open the attached file "case_891305_smallProject.zip";
2. Open the scene "DevTest";
3. Enter Play mode;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: there is a conflict between 2D colliders. When the Box Collider 2D is turned off of the object "placeholderPlayer", Unity does not crash. Or if the collider is turned off of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash. Also, when Freeze Rotation Z is disabled of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.5f1, 5.5.0a6, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded