Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>, when 2D colliders collide
1. Open the attached file "case_891305_smallProject.zip";
2. Open the scene "DevTest";
3. Enter Play mode;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: there is a conflict between 2D colliders. When the Box Collider 2D is turned off of the object "placeholderPlayer", Unity does not crash. Or if the collider is turned off of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash. Also, when Freeze Rotation Z is disabled of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.5f1, 5.5.0a6, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website