Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>, when 2D colliders collide
1. Open the attached file "case_891305_smallProject.zip";
2. Open the scene "DevTest";
3. Enter Play mode;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: there is a conflict between 2D colliders. When the Box Collider 2D is turned off of the object "placeholderPlayer", Unity does not crash. Or if the collider is turned off of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash. Also, when Freeze Rotation Z is disabled of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.5f1, 5.5.0a6, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object