Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>, when 2D colliders collide
1. Open the attached file "case_891305_smallProject.zip";
2. Open the scene "DevTest";
3. Enter Play mode;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: there is a conflict between 2D colliders. When the Box Collider 2D is turned off of the object "placeholderPlayer", Unity does not crash. Or if the collider is turned off of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash. Also, when Freeze Rotation Z is disabled of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.5f1, 5.5.0a6, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window