Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>, when 2D colliders collide
1. Open the attached file "case_891305_smallProject.zip";
2. Open the scene "DevTest";
3. Enter Play mode;
Actual result: Unity crashes in <tessMeshAddEdgeVertex>.
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Note: there is a conflict between 2D colliders. When the Box Collider 2D is turned off of the object "placeholderPlayer", Unity does not crash. Or if the collider is turned off of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash. Also, when Freeze Rotation Z is disabled of the prefab "ownage", Unity does not crash.
Reproduced with: 5.3.7p4, 5.4.5f1, 5.5.0a6, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`