Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
5.4b5 Unity crashes in Enlighten related code after reloading project and going to playmode
Crash when going in/out of play mode.
1. Open project run GenerateStuff scene.
2. Add additional scenes (for instance 1,2 and 3)
3. Hit play
4. Click on "Add level"
5. Exit play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails