Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Unity crashed at Transform::GetTransformAccess when calling transform.SetActive() in RunTimeInitializeOnLoadMethod
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Enter "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Unity crashed
Regression first introduced in: 2018.1.0a5
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.1.2f1,
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.4f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown