Search Issue Tracker
[Bug reporter] Dropdown and helper urls text is blue on a dark background making it hard to read
Possibly due to updates to the editor UI. It's very dark, with black text on a background, contrasting badly.
Clear test and contrast to help users file bugs easily.
- Open Unity 2019.3.0b5
- Go to help, Report a Bug
- Notice issue >> Menu looks really bad, can be hard to read.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source