Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Unity becomes unusable at next launch without Internet if "remember my choice" was unchecked during previous login with Internet
1. Open Unity and login to your account and make sure that "Remember my choice" is unchecked.
2. Close Unity
3. Disconnect from the internet
4. Open Unity again and choose Work Offline
Expected: You are able to work offline in Unity.
Actual: Editor becomes blank (newer versions show Loading but nothing happens).
Workaround: Relaunch Unity
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0b5
Regression since 2017.1.0b6
"Remember Me" option was removed since 2017.2 version so this issue may be considered as fixed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts