Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity becomes unusable at next launch without Internet if "remember my choice" was unchecked during previous login with Internet
1. Open Unity and login to your account and make sure that "Remember my choice" is unchecked.
2. Close Unity
3. Disconnect from the internet
4. Open Unity again and choose Work Offline
Expected: You are able to work offline in Unity.
Actual: Editor becomes blank (newer versions show Loading but nothing happens).
Workaround: Relaunch Unity
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0b5
Regression since 2017.1.0b6
"Remember Me" option was removed since 2017.2 version so this issue may be considered as fixed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project