Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity becomes unusable at next launch without Internet if "remember my choice" was unchecked during previous login with Internet
1. Open Unity and login to your account and make sure that "Remember my choice" is unchecked.
2. Close Unity
3. Disconnect from the internet
4. Open Unity again and choose Work Offline
Expected: You are able to work offline in Unity.
Actual: Editor becomes blank (newer versions show Loading but nothing happens).
Workaround: Relaunch Unity
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0b5
Regression since 2017.1.0b6
"Remember Me" option was removed since 2017.2 version so this issue may be considered as fixed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set