Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Unity becomes unusable at next launch without Internet if "remember my choice" was unchecked during previous login with Internet
1. Open Unity and login to your account and make sure that "Remember my choice" is unchecked.
2. Close Unity
3. Disconnect from the internet
4. Open Unity again and choose Work Offline
Expected: You are able to work offline in Unity.
Actual: Editor becomes blank (newer versions show Loading but nothing happens).
Workaround: Relaunch Unity
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0b5
Regression since 2017.1.0b6
"Remember Me" option was removed since 2017.2 version so this issue may be considered as fixed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Dec 05, 2017 08:15
Reproduces in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Oct 07, 2017 05:46
mano , mano eu passei das 1 da tarde ate 2:30 da manha tentando baixa essa porra, baixo e da errooooooo, ai vou ativa e fica pedido a dregaça de uma aquivo que ta na puta que pariu ,, vai toma no cu sfd,,sdsdsadas dsadasdasdasd aque raivaaaaaa raivaaaaaaa ,amnoaas sfd
Sep 09, 2017 00:59
Right now I'm directly opening a Unity Scene file instead of using the launcher. I'm in the Philippines right now and on a smaller island so internet connection is extremely bad (nigh nonexistent).
Sep 07, 2017 11:48
Similarly reproduced in 2017.1.1f1
Aug 12, 2017 13:31
2017.1.0f3 has got the same bug and most importantly the work around of checking the box of "Remember My Choice" doesn't work because there's no such checkbox :D
On serious note please patch this, it's annoying to open it twice everytime.
Aug 11, 2017 07:28
Also reproduceable with 2017.1.0f3
Aug 11, 2017 07:15
this appears too with a very bad internet connexion. Impossible to work online or offline