Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.23f1, 2022.2.16f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a10
UNITY_ARGS_TEX2DARRAY_NOSAMPLER doesn't exist
We provide a bunch of macros in HLSLSupport.cginc to work with different graphics APIs in a consistent way.
We have macro groups for declaring a Texture2DArray with a sampler and passing it as a function argument. There is also a version that declares it without a sampler, but there's no macro for passing the no sampler version around.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed