Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
Unity 4.5 build creates two references for a WP8 plugin
1. Open attached project. It contains a plugin and a scene that uses the plugin.
2. Build the project for wp8 (include the main scene)
3. Deploy via VS - System.IO.FileLoadException is thrown. If continued, the app log also prints out:
"FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Ionic.BZip2.CF, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edbe51ad942a3f5c' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"
When inspecting the Assembly-CSharp.dll via ILSpy you can notice that there are two references to the plugin, one with a null PublicKeyToken and one with some value in the PublicKeyToken
In a 4.3.4f1 build just one null PublicKeyToken reference can be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used