Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Uninstaller: MonoDevelop is not uninstalled from Windows
Uninstaller: MonoDevelop is not uninstalled from Windows.
When running the uninstaller on windows xp, all files in the install dir is removed except the MonoDevelop directory.
1. Install Unity on windows
2. Uninstall Unity on windows
The MonoDevelop directory is not removed from C:\Program Files\Unity\
All files installed with Unity's installer should be removed when the uninstaller is run.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display