Search Issue Tracker
Uninstall leaves Roslyn files behind
1- Install 2019.3.0a2
2- Run Unity
3- Deinstall 2019.3.0a2
After deinstalling 2019.3.0a2 the "~\2019.3.0a2\Editor\Data\Tools\Roslyn" directory, containing 63 .dll and VBCSCompiler.exe, was not removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock