Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Uniform scale is nonuniform when using the scaling tool
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create a cube
- select the scale tool
- try to scale from the center gizmo and notice that the scale will not be uniform
You need to scale a bit a few times to trigger this.
When scaling uniformly with the scale tool using the center gizmo, it will round differently on each axis creating non uniform scales. This is probably not good.
The inaccuracy will grow continuously so it will accumulate over the lifetime of a project if a gmaeobject is scaled and copied many times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order