Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Uniform scale is nonuniform when using the scaling tool
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create a cube
- select the scale tool
- try to scale from the center gizmo and notice that the scale will not be uniform
You need to scale a bit a few times to trigger this.
When scaling uniformly with the scale tool using the center gizmo, it will round differently on each axis creating non uniform scales. This is probably not good.
The inaccuracy will grow continuously so it will accumulate over the lifetime of a project if a gmaeobject is scaled and copied many times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor