Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Uniform scale is nonuniform when using the scaling tool
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- create a cube
- select the scale tool
- try to scale from the center gizmo and notice that the scale will not be uniform
You need to scale a bit a few times to trigger this.
When scaling uniformly with the scale tool using the center gizmo, it will round differently on each axis creating non uniform scales. This is probably not good.
The inaccuracy will grow continuously so it will accumulate over the lifetime of a project if a gmaeobject is scaled and copied many times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build