Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
UNetWeaver error: NetworkConnection::hostId is declared in another module and needs to be imported
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (repro_case_761588-Battle_Jump.zip)
2. Load scene: Menu
3. Inspect error messages in console.
4. Try to build the project to standalone
Expected result: project builds, no errors are visible.
Actual result: project does not build, error messages appear:
UNetWeaver error: Exception :System.ArgumentException: Member 'System.Int32 UnityEngine.Networking.NetworkConnection::hostId' is declared in another module and needs to be imported
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.LookupToken (IMetadataTokenProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Failure generating network code.
UnityEditor.Scripting.Serialization.Weaver:WeaveUnetFromEditor(String, String, String, String, Boolean)
And this one after build:
error CS0016: Could not write to file `Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll', cause: Sharing violation on path C:\Users\Justas\Downloads\repro_case_761588-Battle_Jump\Temp\Assembly-CSharp.dll.mdb
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b19, 5.3.4f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted