Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UNETServerDLL] Assert rises when user closes client after host was removed
1. Open attached project
2. Run "Server.exe"
3. Run "ClientGUI.exe"
4. Press "Start Client" button
5. Press "Connect" button
Client connected to server
6. Press "Remove Last Host"
Client disconnected from server
7. Close Client
Please, find attached movie for details
Note: Reproducibility ~50/50
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first