Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[UNet] UNetStaticUpdate() periodically allocates memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create empty unity project
2. Open "Profiler" window. In it's search bar type "unet". This will help to observe this issue.
3. Run empty project
4. Pause project after running it for 5 seconds.
5. While in Profiler, go through each frame and notice, that in some frames, UNetStaticUpdate() allocates 72B of memory.
Note: This issue can be observed in attached picture "UnetBug". This memory allocation seems to happen periodically.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode