Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.11
[HLAPI] Host migration does not sync/disables currently spawned objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached "networkHosting-Tol.zip"
2. build for standalone
3. run 3instaces (can be editor, makes no difference)
4. connect all 3instances (Host -> client -> client)
5. click "Spawn player" and "Change colors" on the Host
6. disconnect host
7. with two instances left. Make one host and connect with another one
Actual: cubes from bottom row are disabled and not seen, a new cube gets spawned and the behavior is different for new host and client
Expected: the scene looks the same way as before migration of host
* this does not affect player objects (blue)
* this DOES affect objects spawned with client authority.
* objects get DISABLED, not destroyed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website