Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.11
[HLAPI] Host migration does not sync/disables currently spawned objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached "networkHosting-Tol.zip"
2. build for standalone
3. run 3instaces (can be editor, makes no difference)
4. connect all 3instances (Host -> client -> client)
5. click "Spawn player" and "Change colors" on the Host
6. disconnect host
7. with two instances left. Make one host and connect with another one
Actual: cubes from bottom row are disabled and not seen, a new cube gets spawned and the behavior is different for new host and client
Expected: the scene looks the same way as before migration of host
* this does not affect player objects (blue)
* this DOES affect objects spawned with client authority.
* objects get DISABLED, not destroyed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes