Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.11
[HLAPI] Host migration does not sync/disables currently spawned objects
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached "networkHosting-Tol.zip"
2. build for standalone
3. run 3instaces (can be editor, makes no difference)
4. connect all 3instances (Host -> client -> client)
5. click "Spawn player" and "Change colors" on the Host
6. disconnect host
7. with two instances left. Make one host and connect with another one
Actual: cubes from bottom row are disabled and not seen, a new cube gets spawned and the behavior is different for new host and client
Expected: the scene looks the same way as before migration of host
* this does not affect player objects (blue)
* this DOES affect objects spawned with client authority.
* objects get DISABLED, not destroyed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window