Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Unet] Error: Assertion failed on expression: 'asset->mainRepresentation.type == TypeOf<GameObject>()' on build Standalone
This happens on all Multiplayer projects upgraded from 5.4. If you remove Library folder - this problem will gone. If you change Player object (for example remove some component) - this problem will gone.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project and scene "sc1"
2 Press in menu File->Build and Run, select Standalone as build target and set name for the build and press "Build and Run"-button
Actual result: in the middle of the build process - this error should appear:
"Assertion failed on expression: 'asset->mainRepresentation.type == TypeOf<GameObject>()'
3 Find Player object prefab (it is called "Cube") in Project view and remove some component
4 Try to "Build and Run" again - it will be built without errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display