Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UNET] Enabling pooled objects freezes game when authority was changed from 'Server' to 'Client'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start two instances, editor - "Server-Only", build - "Client".
2. Connect the client to the server.
3. Click "Start Game". This will NetworkServer.Spawn() the object from the pool.
4. Click "End Game", which will NetworkServer.Unspawn() the object, returning it to the pool.
5. Stop the server.
6. On the instance that was previously the client, start a "Server-Only" game.
7. On the instance that was previously the server, connect it to the new server.
8. Click "Start Game" on the server.
- Game freezes
Expected: either it stops from activating this object and throws an error or works without flaws
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true