Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[UNET] Enabling pooled objects freezes game when authority was changed from 'Server' to 'Client'
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start two instances, editor - "Server-Only", build - "Client".
2. Connect the client to the server.
3. Click "Start Game". This will NetworkServer.Spawn() the object from the pool.
4. Click "End Game", which will NetworkServer.Unspawn() the object, returning it to the pool.
5. Stop the server.
6. On the instance that was previously the client, start a "Server-Only" game.
7. On the instance that was previously the server, connect it to the new server.
8. Click "Start Game" on the server.
- Game freezes
Expected: either it stops from activating this object and throws an error or works without flaws
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader