Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Undoing the "Create/Replace prefab" action does not revert the Prefab to its previous state
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a 'Cube' and a 'Sphere' GameObjects
3. Turn them into prefabs
4. Pick one of the prefabs and drag onto the other one to replace that prefab
5. Go to 'Edit' and select 'Undo Create/Replace prefab'
Expected result: the replaced prefab is reverted to its previous state
Actual result: the previously replaced prefab is still identical to the one it was replaced by
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a3
In versions 2018.3.0a5 and earlier, undoing the replacement action and attempting to drag the prefab, that was the replacement, into the scene would display the warning "Unable to instantiate prefab. Prefab may be broken."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode