Search Issue Tracker
Undoing parenting which was done by script crashes Unity in ObjectUndo::Restore
1. Open attached project "UndoReproduction"
2. Open scene "test"
3. In scene select all cubes and press "P" key (this will activate method ParentInheritsPositionValue() in EditorHotkeysTracker.cs)
4. Note that in hierarchy every cube is now child object of parent object
5. Press CTRL + Z
Expected : parenting should be undone.
Actual: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0.b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events