Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Undoing collider edits in scene view makes handles disappear
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new object with any type of Collider (e.g., GameObject -> 3D Object -> Cube)
2. Press the Edit Collider button in the inspector for the Collider component
3. Make a change to one of the handles
4. Undo the change (e.g., Ctrl/Cmd + Z)
Change i undone and scene view handles still appear
Change is undone and scene view handles disappear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website