Search Issue Tracker
Undoing collider edits in scene view makes handles disappear
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new object with any type of Collider (e.g., GameObject -> 3D Object -> Cube)
2. Press the Edit Collider button in the inspector for the Collider component
3. Make a change to one of the handles
4. Undo the change (e.g., Ctrl/Cmd + Z)
Change i undone and scene view handles still appear
Change is undone and scene view handles disappear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd