Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Undo on big prefabs with lots of overrides is very slow + eats a ton of memory (new in 4.3)
1. open "scene"
2. disable the root Rocks_Explosion game object
On my machine this eats up 1.5GB of memory (can see in task manager) and takes 20 seconds the first time. Later enables/disables are faster (5s), but still take up tons of memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled