Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Undo on big prefabs with lots of overrides is very slow + eats a ton of memory (new in 4.3)
1. open "scene"
2. disable the root Rocks_Explosion game object
On my machine this eats up 1.5GB of memory (can see in task manager) and takes 20 seconds the first time. Later enables/disables are faster (5s), but still take up tons of memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites