Search Issue Tracker
Undo does not work for duplicating Audio Groups
Undo does not work when duplicating Audio Groups.
- Open attached project and launch "Ambience" mixer
- Select an Audio Groups and press CTRL D to duoplicate it
- Press CTRL Z to undo
- Observe that the eye icon is toggled off, but the duplicated Audio Group is still there
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts