Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Audio mixer group duplicate doesn't get deleted with Undo
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new group in audio mixer
2. Right click and Duplicate group
3. Undo action, it doesn't get deleted, but made invisible
4. Undo again to destroy New group
5. New group - copy is now unreachable, undeletable.
Expected outcome: Undo deletes group duplicate.
Actual outcome: Undo makes duplicate group invisible, further undoing might make duplicate group unreachable unless you drag them from the asset window and remove them there.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used