Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Audio mixer group duplicate doesn't get deleted with Undo
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new group in audio mixer
2. Right click and Duplicate group
3. Undo action, it doesn't get deleted, but made invisible
4. Undo again to destroy New group
5. New group - copy is now unreachable, undeletable.
Expected outcome: Undo deletes group duplicate.
Actual outcome: Undo makes duplicate group invisible, further undoing might make duplicate group unreachable unless you drag them from the asset window and remove them there.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually