Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Audio mixer group duplicate doesn't get deleted with Undo
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new group in audio mixer
2. Right click and Duplicate group
3. Undo action, it doesn't get deleted, but made invisible
4. Undo again to destroy New group
5. New group - copy is now unreachable, undeletable.
Expected outcome: Undo deletes group duplicate.
Actual outcome: Undo makes duplicate group invisible, further undoing might make duplicate group unreachable unless you drag them from the asset window and remove them there.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times