Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Audio mixer group duplicate doesn't get deleted with Undo
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new group in audio mixer
2. Right click and Duplicate group
3. Undo action, it doesn't get deleted, but made invisible
4. Undo again to destroy New group
5. New group - copy is now unreachable, undeletable.
Expected outcome: Undo deletes group duplicate.
Actual outcome: Undo makes duplicate group invisible, further undoing might make duplicate group unreachable unless you drag them from the asset window and remove them there.
Reproduced on 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0p4, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor