Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0 (not yet published)
Found in [Package]
'undeclared identifier 'texture_a'' error when connecting a SampleTexture2D operator to an input from the new SG integration
1. Import the attached package in an HDRP-enabled project
2. Open 'New Scene'
3. Observe the errors
- Happens only with the new SG implementation
- Similar to case 1299912, but with the new SG implementation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out