Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0 (not yet published)
Found in [Package]
'undeclared identifier 'texture_a'' error when connecting a SampleTexture2D operator to an input from the new SG integration
1. Import the attached package in an HDRP-enabled project
2. Open 'New Scene'
3. Observe the errors
- Happens only with the new SG implementation
- Similar to case 1299912, but with the new SG implementation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect values in ReadPixel for some 16bit GraphicsFormat when on Windows
- .Z component from a Vector3 UV-set is ignored when rendering in standalone builds
- There are 38 extra AudioSources in the Scene
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it