Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0 (not yet published)
Found in [Package]
'undeclared identifier 'texture_a'' error when connecting a SampleTexture2D operator to an input from the new SG integration
1. Import the attached package in an HDRP-enabled project
2. Open 'New Scene'
3. Observe the errors
- Happens only with the new SG implementation
- Similar to case 1299912, but with the new SG implementation
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine